Log In Instructions
You must have a FAFSA on file at UA-PTC in order to use this system. If you have not started the financial aid application process, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid today. Enter our school code, 014167, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy. Once we receive your information, we will contact you via email. It may take 3-5 business days for UA-PTC to receive your FAFSA.
Your username and password for your UA-PTC Financial Aid Portal is specific for this site. It is not the same as your CAMPUS Portal or the Federal Student Aid Application. You will need to retain the information used to create your username and password and keep it in a secure location.
FIRST TIME USERS:
- Click the "First Time User? Create Your Account" link in the LOG IN box on the right.
- You will need your social security number and simply follow the prompts to create your username/password.
- Once you have created your username and password, you will be directed back to this page to log in to your portal.
To access the portal, enter your username and password to log in. If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Your Password?" link and follow the prompts to reset your password.
If you have questions, you may email the UA-PTC Financial Aid Office for assistance.
Financial Aid Portal
Welcome to the University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College's Online Financial Aid System.
Thank you for your interest in attending UA-PTC. Your UA-PTC Financial Aid Portal is available 24/7 to guide you through the financial aid process.
Your portal gives you access to the following:
- Check the status of your aid application process
- Monitor important messages, deadlines, and information related to your financial aid
- Review required documents received and outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- Check the status of your financial aid history
- View your online award letter
- Accept/decline financial aid
NOTE: The UA-PTC Financial Aid Portal works best using Microsoft Internet Explorer. You may encounter issues using other browsers.